April 3, 2014

FORMED OF CLAY by Thea Atkinson



A very clever author created, Formed of Clay. Thea Atkinson immediately plunges the reader into a fabulous tale written in the style of an ancient mythological tale with Gods and Goddesses in a stunning mystical view of creation. This introduction provides the mood for a masterful dark ancient tale. 
Thea Atkinson

Set in ancient Egypt, the story follows a tender boy on a surprising journey. Sentu, the foster son of a scribe is amazed to find himself studying as priest. His mentor, Hozat is at the top of the Pharaoh's priestly hierarchy.

The growing young boy soon discovers things aren't always what they seem. Sentu experiences a labyrinth filled with deception, and betrayal at the hands of those he once believed were holy.   The boy must participate, and suffer within an evil hidden in the background of ancient Egypt.    

The author creates a fascinating dark tale that weaves together mythology, and Egyptian history into a spellbinding story as modern as it is ancient. The ending will surprise even the most astute.   

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:22 PM

    oh my heavens! thanks so so much, Sammy. that's a wonderful thing for you to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe that once Thea Atkinson is "discovered" she will take the world by storm. She is a very gifted writer.

    I had the priviledge of interviewing herehere: http://sandraphinney.com/uncategorized/author-author-thea-atkinson/ ... do drop in and learn more about this amazing writer.

    Sandra Phinney

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, Thea Dear, I enjoyed reading your work so much. It is new, fresh, and unique.
    Thank you!

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra,

    Thanks so much for your comment. I agree with you, Thea She is a diamond ready to be discovered. Her style is unique, and her work is fabulously intelligent. It will be an honor to watch her career blossom!

    Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sammy,

    I couldn't agree with you more. Thea's novella is absolutely brilliant. There are very few literary writers that I can honestly say I really like, but Thea's name is at the top of that short list. I sure hope she is disovered soon in the larger community of literary writers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow. some god is smiling upon me today just when I needed a pick me up. thanks for the encouragement and the undeserved praise. It should carry me through at least another month

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.
Sammy Sutton