April 17, 2012

The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch



'The Last Lecture' provoked more emotion in me than any book I have ever read. Given to me as a gift just last summer by someone very special, I have read it through several times. Randy Pausch's life was a testament of greatness to his family, students, and all those who take a moment to absorb his story.

His grace and maturity in his final days seemed admirable and unselfish (nearly Divine) as he prepared to leave his family. I personally became caught up in his message to his students, and the importance it held within him. I think anyone touched by the world of higher education and academia would feel inspired by Randy's story and message. However, I recommend this as a book for all those who breathe.

The Last Lecture; Available on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.
Sammy Sutton