April 21, 2012

The Unobstructed Universe by Stewart Edward White


I normally do not buy into talking to the dead or channeling, I find it interesting, but this one makes me pause. Stewart Edward White writes a very convincing book based on information he claims to receive by way of his deceased wife.It is a very detailed description of the cosmos, afterlife, and the unseen world.  My copy was published in 1940, and given to me by a friend. I'm told it has been published in revision several times since. True or not, it is a Fascinating Read!

The Unobstructed Universe on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. I usually don't buy into channeling either but a funny instance happened with my sister-in-law after my mother died. She went to a channeler who gave her information about my mother that was only known by me. So now I wonder.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.
Sammy Sutton