December 9, 2011

Rattling Bones by Thea Atkinson



These stories give an amazing insightful account of devastating pain and suffering. The author holds nothing back, her ability to write, and depict, the often tortured side of being human is nothing short of genius. I was most impressed by the realistic display and exploration of contradiction within each grim tale. This is not a book for those whom are easily upset, nevertheless, the writing is awesome and intense, and for many, well worth experiencing the pain.

Get Your Copy Today!

1 comment:

  1. Sammy:
    I don't know where you find the time and energy to be so supportive and encouraging to so many people, but I feel blessed that you do.

    Thanks for posting this. And as I mentioned, I'd be thrilled to have you guest on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.
Sammy Sutton