April 20, 2013

Fingerprints Of The Gods by Graham Hancock








I am a huge fan of Graham Hancock. He thinks outside of the box, and I often find his theories fascinating. Unfortunately, I can't always draw the same conclusions. "Fingerprints Of The Gods" is an intensive look, complete with pictures of many fabulous archaeological sites.

The pages are filled with Graham's own hypothesis as well as those of others he graciously includes. He does support the idea that civilizations existed much earlier than we have been led to believe. His views support the concept of a much more intelligent early people that inhabited the planet. At the very least, whether you agree with his opinions or not, it is very entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fascinating read. I love archeology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed it is, I highly suggest that to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.
Sammy Sutton