June 4, 2015

AN IMPOSTOR: A HERO'S STOLEN IDENTITY



ADMIRAL HARRY B. HARRIS JR. WANTS TO TALK WITH ME?




I think not…










Even in the midst of the ridiculousness of the idea, it is a travesty to learn that a man with an impeccable record of service to the United States is a victim of an identity theft that is prostituting his integrity.

Admiral Harry B. Harris Jr is the new U.S. Pacific commander, the first Asian-American to become a four-star Admiral. His humble beginnings and determination are inspiring. Recently, Kirk Spitzer of
Time Magazine interviewed the admiral. 
The New Head of the U.S. Pacific Command Talks to TIME About the Pivot to Asia and His Asian Roots The article provides readers with a rare intimate window into the life of one of the most dedicated and decorated men in America. Unfortunately, an opportunist used information from the interview to create an identity on LinkedIn and details from the article to proposition women.

The Following is a copy of the false profile on LinkedIn:


Harry B Harris, Jr


Commander at United States Pacific Command

Franklin, Tennessee


Hospital & Health Care



Current

1. United States Pacific Command,

2. military


Education

1. U.S. Naval Academy




Background

Summary

My name is Harry B. Harris. I was was born in Yokosuka, Japan in 1956. My father was an American Navy Chief Petty Officer of European descent and my mother was Japanese American. After my family's return to the United States, I grew up in Tennessee and Florida, where I attended local public schools. I graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in 1978. And majored in General Engineering and was a varsity fencer. After flight training I was designated as a Naval Flight Officer and assigned to Patrol Squadron FORTY FOUR (VP-44), homeported at Naval Air Station Brunswick, Maine. I flew the P-3C Orion, deploying throughout the Atlantic and Mediterranean. My subsequent operational tours include assignment as a Tactical Action Officer on board USS Saratoga (CV-60), to include participation in dealing with the Achille Lauro hijacking and 1986 strikes against Libya (Operation Attain Document III. I was moved to the opposite hemisphere as Operations Officer in Patrol Squadron 4 (VP-4) at Naval Air Station Barbers Point, Hawaii, deploying to Southwest Asia during Operations Desert Shield/Desert Storm; and he had three tours with Patrol and Reconnaissance Wing 1/Task Force 57/Task Force 72, the latter tour as the wing's Commodore, homeported in Kami Seya, Japan. I was forward deployed to Manama, Bahrain for Operation Enduring Freedom. During my earlier tours with Patrol and Reconnaissance Wing 1, I participated in Operations Earnest Will and Southern Watch.

Experience

Commander

United States Pacific Command

March 2014 – Present (1 year 4 months)

Soldier

military

February 1978 – Present (37 years 5 months)

Education

U.S. Naval Academy

graduate, Engineering

1975 – 1978

Languages

1. English

Volunteer Experience & Causes

Causes Harry B cares about:

· Arts and Culture

· Civil Rights and Social Action

· Disaster and Humanitarian Relief

· Economic Empowerment

· Politics

· Science and Technology

·

The following is a series of messages an emails sent to me:



How are you doing? You have nice smile. I must confess you sure do have a very nice and interesting page on here. can you give me your email address so we can write to each other by e-mail and get to know more better, because I'm not always online here, hope to hear from you soon.


Harry B Harris, Jr


Commander at United States Pacific Command


View Profile


Harry B Harris, Jr


Commander at United States Pacific Command

Thanks for your response to my mail. I will tell you more about me in the e-mail, please do reply to my e-mail when you receive it. Thanks once again and may God Almighty Bless you.

Harry


Harry B. Harris, Jr.


8:05 PM (11 hours ago)

to me

Dear Sammy.

How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. My name is Harry B. Harris, Jr, From US, I'm a Commander general present serving in Afghanistan, I was born in Japan and reared in Tennessee and Florida. I'm 59 years old and I'm a single Dad of 1. I have one adopted son. I'm very sensitive and polite man. I'm an observer of people (not Voyeur!). I would like to know the people. I should point out, a small detail, about the people. I would like to know what makes them tick and what excites them. I would like to know how to make them happy, how to make them feel special. And can be very romantic. With my woman want to surprise her by doing special things. How to leave a flower on their car windscreen. Leave a card for their favorite shop to give effect to them. How to send flowers when she feels down.I prefer a private date with my woman and I alone. I think I like the private moments when we share things intimate. Discussion on plans, desires, feelings. As I said, I'm pretty physical. I love to cuddle and touch and be touched. I love my woman when she is very affectionate with me. I love women and i always wish to comply with them. always just want to honor and respect them.

When ever I talk about my family my mum is the first because she had a great influence on my life. I learned a lot from her. She lost her home, her school, members of her family and friends to bombing raids. After surviving that, she had nothing and she went to live with an aunt in Yokohama who helped her get a job on the big American naval base in Yokosuka. My dad was posted in Japan and Korea from 1946 until he retired in 1958. They met sometime in the early 1950s and got married and then I came along and they moved to Tennessee. My dad bought a subsistence farm, with no running water or electricity. So that was pretty rough. But she adapted, and she adapted with a lot of grace. She became an American citizen in the mid-1970s and she always told me that her proudest moments were voting and jury duty. She was really thrilled that I went to the Naval Academy, of course. She never taught me the Japanese language because we had moved to a tiny town in the South, and she didn’t want me to be any more different than I already was. She wanted me to focus on being an American. But she taught me to be proud of both my Japanese roots and my Southern roots. And she taught me about the Japanese concept of giri, which means duty. I carry this with me to this very day. Don't know if God can give me such a good woman like my mother. I will be very happy all my life.

I was married before but we divorce due to her character which i need to separate with her before it gets out of hand. I want a serious relationship with a serious lady and I am willing to relocate with this lady to a place of her choice if necessary when i retire from active service soon. I want to keep in touch with you so that we can continue to communicate through this medium and plan a way of medium and our meeting after my retirement from Afghanistan where I am currently serving as General commander naval under Isaf Special joint task force and hope to Live with you as A Civilian When I Retire. is time to begin plans for the future and accept a new lady into my life as I shall start a life full joy and happiness with my dream woman and she may be you, who knows? because it is the reason why I am on the Online to search for an elegant lady like you who would like to get acquainted to a man with dreams and ambitions for the future and we can together dialog on where to live and build a family because I do not intend to return to the states so I do not remember the sad events of the departure of my late family. I want to live a quiet life when I retire and have a new civilian friends. My resignation is very close because most of my documents have been approved and some requires final approval. I love the physical game, Visiting the Sea Shores and Viewing beautiful places in the Mountains and Also I love going to concerts, theater and listening to Classical Music.

A woman I need I can Share All That I have and together We can Lay the Foundation for the poor abandoned children and she will help me in this program so we can contribute to the orphan children and the less privileged in the society because I have so much love for the children and I will use my resources to provide them with the education and profound professions so that they can be developed and fit into the society. please tell me about yourself and send photos to me to see how far we can go in this connection. Thank you and I Look Forward to Hearing from you and having your Pictures soon.

your sincerely



Harry



Of course, it is laughable, but I guess, we can conclude that no one’s identity is safe!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.
Sammy Sutton